Check our rules and enjoy of sport betting at Heritage Sports!
- When the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round, the bout is considered official for wagering purposes. If the bout is officially stopped prior to the bell, that round is not considered a full round.
- If the scheduled number of rounds is changed, the following wagers will have action: the fight winner, fighter wins only, and draw options. The propositions for fight totals and whether or not it will go the distance will have action only if the updated scheduled rounds are more than the originally listed number of rounds.
- If the scheduled number of rounds is changed or wrongly posted, the following wagers will be considered no action: propositions for exact round of ending, fighter to win by knockout, technical knockout, disqualification, win by decision or technical decision, and goes the distance (provided the number of rounds is less than originally posted).
- A fight is a Technical draw when a fight ends before an allotted number of rounds.
- All bets on either boxer to win will be decided by the judges’ decision, which includes points, technical knockout (TKO), knockout (KO) or disqualification. Any fight that is deemed no contest will have all wagers refunded.
- If a price is offered for a draw: in the event of a draw all bets on either boxer to win will be losers.
- An Over/Under (total) listed on a fight represents the total number of completed rounds. The halfway point of a three minute round is at exactly one minute and thirty seconds.
- Results will be graded based on the official result at ringside. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.