Check our rules and enjoy of sport betting at Heritage Sports!
Mixed Martial Arts
- Unless otherwise noted, fights must take place within one week of the listed date of the fight or the bout will be graded “no action” and wagers refunded.
- If the number of scheduled rounds in a fight is changed, the following wagers will have action: the fight winner, fighter wins only, and draw options. “fight totals” & “will go / won’t go” will have action if the updated scheduled rounds is more than the total listed on the proposition. Exact round of ending, fighter to win inside distance, win by decision, and goes distance propositions will all be no action if scheduled rounds are changed or missposted.
- A result may be revised or altered after initial presentation by the ring announcer. For wagering purposes, results are not official until verified by officials at the fighting venue. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.
- When a “draw” occurs, wagers on both fighters “to win” are refunded.
- A total listed on a fight represents the total number of completed rounds. The halfway point of a round is at exactly two minutes and thirty seconds into a five minute round. Thus, 2 ½ rounds would be two minutes and thirty seconds of the 3rd round.
- If an over/under total lands on the exact half round total in a fight, the wager will be a push.