Check our rules and enjoy of sport betting at Heritage Sports!
- If the start of a round is delayed, or if play during a round is suspended, all pending wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all pending wagers will be canceled.
- Wagers will be settled using the official tournament and match results (including final match correct score and individual match betting). This includes a match which finishes early, either by agreement of the players or because of injury.
- Odds to win betting “the field” includes all players not offered by name. All outright bets are settled on the player winning the trophy. The results of play-offs are taken into account. If a tournament does not go the specified number of completed holes (usually 72) and is shortened by the tournament officials, the leader at the end as specified by the officials will be the winner. If there is no further play or only part of a round has been completed after a bet has been placed, that bet will be canceled.
- ournament matchup wagers are for the duration of the tournament. If a player withdraws before starting the bet is no action. If one player misses the cut, the other player is deemed the winner. If both players fail to make the cut their two day total score is used.
- Round Matchups are official after players tee off. The winner will be the player with the lowest score after 18 holes. If any player retires or is disqualified, the opponent will be declared the winner. If both retire, the one that plays more holes will be declared the winner. If both are disqualified, the matchup will be deemed-NO ACTION.
- When betting on Odds to win, all wagers have action whether the listed players start or not.