WHO: Milwaukee Brewers (31-39) at Oakland Athletics (28-41).
WHEN: 9:05 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: o.Co Coliseum.
The Oakland A’s will have payback on their minds Tuesday night when they open a two-game interleague series against the Milwaukee Brewers at the Oakland Coliseum.
Sonny Gray (3-6, 5.54 ERA) and Jimmy Nelson (5-6, 3.92 ERA) are on the hill in the first of a two-game series between the Oakland Athletics (28-41) and the Milwaukee Brewers (31-39) at O.C. Coliseum. Action begins at 10:05 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Jun. 21 and can be seen on CSCA and FSWI.
Stay informed with all the latest Poker News on Heritage Sports!
The Milwaukee Brewers could use a bounce back win after losing six of their last seven games. The Brewers have allowed 15 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in five of their last 10 games. The Milwaukee Brewers have an ERA of 4.60 and have lost five of their last eight games when allowing more than three runs. Offensively, Jonathan Villar leads Milwaukee with 76 hits, Jonathan Lucroy has 35 RBI and Ryan Braun has 12 home runs. Jimmy Nelson gets the nod, and he’s 5-6 with a 3.92 ERA and 67 strikeouts this season. This will be Nelson’s first career game against the Athletics.
The Oakland Athletics also need a win after losing 10 of their last 13 games. The Athletics have allowed 11 runs in their last three games and five or more runs in five of their last seven games. The Oakland Athletics have an ERA of 4.69 and have lost 10 of their last 12 games when allowing more than three runs. Offensively, Billy Burns leads Oakland with 59 hits, Danny Valencia has 27 RBI and Khris Davis has 16 home runs. Sonny Gray takes the hill, and he’s 3-6 with a 5.54 ERA and 53 strikeouts this season. This will be Gray’s first career game against the Brewers.
Play your favorite online poker game and start betting Now!
STARTING PITCHERS: Milwaukee RHP Jimmy Nelson (5-6, 3.92) vs. Oakland RHP Sonny Gray (3-6, 5.54).
- When leading after seven innings, Milwaukee is 12-17, while Oakland is 9-19.
- Having scored one run in their last game, the Brewers are going to have to step it up if they want to win this matchup. The Athletics have a 10-0 record in games where opponents scored one run or less.
- When they outhit their opponents, the Athletics are 21-6. The Brewers have a 27-6 record when outhitting opponents.
- Oakland and Milwaukee both rank near the bottom of the league in runs. Oakland sits at 26th with 269 runs this season and Milwaukee ranks 21st with 284.
- Ranking 27th, Oakland is near the bottom of the league for its on-base plus slugging percentage (.692). Milwaukee ranks in the bottom half at 19th with an OPS of .724.
- The Brewers are 24-33 in games where they allow one or more home runs. The Athletics are 11-34 when they allow at least one homer.
Get all the latest Betting and Sport News updates on your social media outlets.