Any hour of any day (24/7/365) you can log into an online betting site and find dozens of matches in progressive available for live betting, and also many about to start available for pre-match bets.
Every bookmaker on the planet takes bets on dozens, if not hundreds, of football leagues and competitions. There are however many difference between online betting sites. For this reason I’ll start with the best websites for betting football, before covering some popular betting options and the famous leagues and competitions.
Are you ready to win big prizes? Check Heritage Sport to learn how.
How to Bet Football
Every online betting site offers 1×2 betting, which is a 3-way market. Here you can bet Home, Away or Draw and each has unique odds. This bet is for regulation time only (does not include added periods, or penalty kicks). Also, when you bet home or away, if the regulation period ends with a draw, your bet is a loss (not a push); this because draw was a betting option. The other market all online bookies offer is over/under on total goals. Here the bookmaker sets a predicted number of goals (ex: 2.5) and you can wager whether the total goals scored by both teams combined will go over under this total. Another popular option (though not offered everywhere) is Asian handicap, Other markets offered by most sites include:
- Total Goals- This is a multi-way market where you can bet on how many goals will be scored in the match. For example choose from 0-1 goals, 2-3, 4-6, or 7+ goals. Each option has unique odds.
- Odds or Evens- This is a 2-way market on whether the number of goals scored in the match by both teams will total an odd number or an even number.
- Half Time / Full Time- Here you predict the result of both the first half and full game. For example, betting DH stands for Draw-Home, here you’re betting the first half will draw and the full time results will be the home team winning. You can select any combination of H-Home, D-Draw, and A-Away. Each option has unique odds.
- Heritage Sport is the best sports betting site, join us and get ready to win prizes.
- Correct Score- This is bet on the exact final score. Most options have big odds and this a good way to have a chance at a large payout for a small stake.
- First Goal- this is a bet on which team will score the first goal in the match.
- Last Goal–this is a bet on which team will score the last goal in the match.
- Outright Markets- this is a bet on which team will win a specific league or tournament. For example you can bet on which team will win English Premier League, or who will win World Cup 2014. There are odds for almost every league and competition that will have an eventual champion.
Looking for the best online betting site? Visit Heritage Sports!
Also many betting sites offer draw no bet, which is a bet on home or away that will push if the match finishes a regulation tie. Popular European and UK bookies offer goal scorer bets including first goalscorer, anytime goalscorer and last goalscorer. These sites also offer over/under on total corners and total bookings, and even have a handicap that pits the two teams together in this category. Although I’ve covered a great deal of betting options, this is actually only a small sample of the various football bets online bookies offer.