Enjoy the experiense of betting at Heritage Sports!
The term ‘Futsal’ is an abbreviation of the Portuguese ‘futebol de salão’ or the Spanish ‘futbol sala’, both of which translated literally mean ‘indoor football’.
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided football game that is widely played across the world and is officially recognised by both UEFA and FIFA.
- Each futsal team consists of five players
- Each match is played between two teams
- All teams are allowed a maximum of nine substitutes, as well as unlimited substitutions during matches.
- The teams are required to use one of their five players as a goalkeeper.
- The duration of each match is limited to two periods of 20 minutes
- Any half of the match may be extended if one of the teams has committed five or more fouls during the game, in which case the other team is entitled to a number of penalty kicks.
- All matches are controlled by a main referee, one second referee, one third referee and a timekeeper.
- Futsal kits include jerseys with or without sleeves, shinguards, socks and shorts, and elbow pads and long trousers for the goalkeepers.
- The ball used in futsal is smaller and with less bounce than a regular soccer ball.
Futsal Heritage Sports Rules
- Unless otherwise stated, all wagers are settled on regulation time only. This includes two periods of play and any time the referee adds on to compensate for injuries and other stoppages. It does not include periods of extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed the same day, wagers on the outcome of the match are canceled.
- If a match venue is changed, all bets stand.