Check our rules and enjoy of sport betting at Heritage Sports!
- Any postponed, suspended, or rescheduled events will be considered no action. Overtime periods in college and professional games are counted in the final score. On second-half wagers, overtime is included as part of the second-half score in both sides and totals wagers. On fourth quarter wagers, overtime is not included as part of the fourth quarter side or total. For wagering purposes the game must go at least 43 minutes of play for NBA and 35 minutes of play for College and International Basketball. For European and International basketball the home team will be listed on top.
- All 82 games must be played for action on regular season wins.
- In general the home team in International Basketball is displayed on the top, but in case of matches played on a “Neutral Court”, either team can be placed on Top.
- For NHL and NCAA the game becomes official (action) after 55 minutes of play. Goals scored during overtime are included for wagers on the game, but are not included on wagers for the 3rd period.
- If a game requires a shoot-out to determine the winner, one goal will be awarded to the winner for the final score (regardless of how many goals scored in the shoot-out), which will be recognized for the total goals scored as well as the winning team.
- Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
- Grand Salami: The Grand Salami will be decided by the total goals scored in all games scheduled in the given league for the given day. All scheduled games must play their three full periods. If any scheduled game is canceled or stopped before three full periods are played, all wagers on the Grand Salami will be canceled.
- Looking for the best online sports betting site? Visit Heritage Sports!
- European, International and non NHL games will have the home team listed on top. The result of the game is decided after regulation time is over (Away/Home/Draw/Total). Overtime and shoot-outs are not included.
- In general the home team in International Hockey is displayed on the top, but in case of matches played at Neutral Sites/Rinks, either team can be placed on Top.
- In American Hockey League the result of the game is decided after regulation time is final, the Home team is on the Bottom.
- In Canadian Leagues the result of the game is decided after regulation time is final.